Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Composition - Maria Victória

The Best Trip of My Life

The best trip of my life was on the end of December of 2005. I went on a cruise named Costa Victória with my parents and my brother. The ship was very beautiful and fancy. It rained a little but most of the time the weather was perfect. I had a lot of fun and I made a new friend his name is Frederico and we still keep in touch by msn. There were many different kinds of food from fast food to pasta and fancy, all of them were delicious! I took many pictures there and I’ll always remember the unforgettable days that I spent there.
Maria Victória - Dynstar 3 (Intensivo 2007)
.........
My name is Maria Victória and I’m 11 years old. I study at Dom Bosco and I’m starting 6th grade this year. I play fencing and I study English. Both twice a week. When I grow up I want to be a cartoonist, because I love to draw. My bad habit is that I watch a lot of TV. But I really like to read, so when I’m reading I don’t watch TV. One thing that I wish is to go out more often on weekend. It’s very boring to stay while you could be having at the mall or at the movies. I have a younger brother but we don’t get along very well.
Maria Victória - Dynstar 3 (Intensivo 2007)
.......

On my next vacation I’ll have a great time! In December I won’t travel, I’m just going to enjoy it here in Curitiba with my friends. But in January I’ll travel to Chili crossing Argentina from the east to the west side! And I’m gonna have an amazing adventure crossing The Andes! And when my vacation finishes I’ll start 6th grade!
Maria Victória - Dynstar 2 - Second semester 2006
...............
Second semester 2006

Hey, guys! My name is Maria Victória. I live in Curitiba and I study at Dom Bosco (Batel). I’m in Dynstar 2. I love Number one’s Halloween party and its Chirstmas. My favorite subject is History. I like to go to the movies and I like a lot to watch High School Musical!!!

No comments: